Pearland Postal Plus can help you protect your identity. We offer two convenient methods of shredding your confidential documents.
DO-IT-YOURSELF $1.00 per pound
- Pearland Postal Plus has a large commercial (do-it-yourself) shredder.
- Shred your own documents on our commercial shredder
- Cost is $1.00 per pound - weighed on postal scale
- Type: Cross-cut shredder - Continuous Duty
- Size: Large Cabinet 37” x 25” x 21”
- Sheet Capacity: 24-26 Feed opening:16"
- Equipment: Fellowes Powershred C-480C is designed for large offices with 10 or more users.
SECURE DESTRUCTION IS A BREEZE!
Once the documents are placed in our container, your job is
NO NEED TO REMOVE STAPLES
Forget about pulling staples and removing paper clips before
placing your documents in our secure containers. Our
state-of-the-art equipment can shred them all! Additionally, our
service is so convenient that no tedious sorting of paper grades
or colors is required.
LARGE VOLUME CONTAINER WITH LOCKING LID
200 – 250 LBS CAPACITY
Normal business practices produce a wide-variety of sensitive
documents on a daily basis. Whether it's a sticky-note with a
customer phone number or a company-wide financial report. All
your sensitive documents can be conveniently placed in a large
securely locked container at Pearland POSTAL PLUS. Nothing could
Many Pearland POSTAL PLUS customers have stored documents that only need to be destroyed once a quarter or maybe once a year. It is important that no sensitive documents are kept beyond their useful life, in order to limit your exposure to liability.
COLLECTION & DESTRUCTION
Pearland POSTAL PLUS has been partnered with our trusted
supplier, Southern Shred for over 5 years. Bonded and insured
security specialist collect your sensitive documents from
securely locked containers. Once the documents have been
collected, Southern Shred Security Specialist will take them
directly to a high speed shredding truck. The truck will
automatically load the documents and destroy them at over 100
lbs. per minute, on-site. This secured system ensures every
document is completely destroyed before leaving your facility.
CONVENIENCE - EFFORTLESS DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION
Are your employees shredding everything they should? Everyone
will admit that shredding is a mundane task and something they'd
rather avoid. With our secure locked containers your employees
can drop off documents to be shredded at a convenient Pearland
location and ensure that your employees are properly destroying
all sensitive documents.
COST SAVINGS - WHAT IS YOUR TIME WORTH?
When budgets are tight, few can afford to have expensive staff
wasting time on tasks such as shredding. If you are still using
an office shredder, stop and consider the time your valuable
employees spend on such a mundane task. Most employers are
surprised at the total expense involved with desk side shredders
and how affordable dropping off your shredding at Pearland
POSTAL PLUS can be.
IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS BUT YOURS!
When you deposit your sensitive material into our secure, locked
containers, you get the peace of mind of knowing that those
documents will not fall into the wrong hands. NAID Certification
requires Southern Shred to be audited by a Certified
Professional on a regular basis, including random unannounced
visits. This assures you that YOU have met the strictest
security standards available.
PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION and THE ENVIRONMENT!
RECYCLING Preserving the environment is everyone's responsibility. Once your documents are completely destroyed, the shredded material is taken to a secure recycling facility. Paper mills will then reproduce the shredding material into low-grade paper products such as napkins and paper towels.
The Better Business Bureau, in conjunction with various
government agencies, encourages consumers and businesses to
protect their identities by shredding unwanted personal,
financial or confidential documents. Crime statistics show
that more than 8.1 million people became victims of identity
theft in the past year making it the fastest growing crime
in the U.S.
SHREDDING AND DOCUMENT RETENTION TIPS:
Here are some suggestions for deciding how long to keep personal financial information:
- A good rule of thumb is to keep all tax returns and supporting documentation for seven years. The IRS has three years from your tax-filing date to audit, and has six years to challenge a claim.
- Keep credit card statements for seven years if tax related expenses are documented.
- Keep paycheck stubs for one year. Be sure to cross reference the paycheck stub to the W-2 form.
- Be sure to keep bank statements and cancelled checks for at least one year.
- Bills should be kept for one year or until the cancelled check has been returned. Receipts for large ticket items should be kept for warranty and insurance purposes.
- Home improvement receipts should be kept for six years or permanently.
- Items such as birth certificates, social security cards, insurance policies, titles or wills should be kept permanently in a safety deposit box.
- If you are going to dispose of documents with sensitive information, be sure to SHRED!
SHIPPING (CUT_OFF) TIMES
Fedex Air Pickup Times
Monday - Friday 5:00 pm
FedEx Ground pickup times:
Monday - Friday 4:30 pm
UPS Air pickup times:
Monday - Friday 5:45 pm
Saturday No Pickup
UPS Ground pickup times:
Monday- Friday 5:45 pm
Saturday No Pickup
DHL Intl pickup times:
Monday - Friday 3:00 pm
Saturday No Pickup
USPS pick up times:
Monday - Saturday Daily PickupHome
Pearland Postal Plus stocks the following items. We also have specialtiy packages for some fragile devices such as Laptops. These items are for sale in our store at 8325 Broadway,Suite 202 Pearland Texas 77581.