- (Question 1) What is the difference between a personal mailbox at Pearland POSTAL PLUS and a P.O. Box at the post office?
- (Question 2) What_does_my_mailing_address_look_like"> What does my mailing address look like?
- (Question 3) What mailbox sizes do you offer?
- (Question 4) How do I open a mailbox?
- (Question 5) What is a mailbox service agreement?
- (Question 6) What is the minimum length of an agreement?
- (Question 7) How much mail can I receive at my mailbox?
- (Question 8) What happens if I receive more mail than will fit in my mailbox?
- (Question 9) Can I receive packages in my mailbox? From other carriers?
- (Question 10) I'm moving to the Pearland TX area. Can I open a mailbox before arriving at my new location?
- (Question 11) Can you forward my mail if I am away?
- (Question 12) Can you hold my mail if I am away?
- (Question 13) Can I call to check if I have mail?
- (Question 14) When can I pick up my mail?
- (Question 15) Can other people receive mail at my mailbox?
- (Question 16) Can other people pick up mail at my mailbox?
- (Question 17) Can I buy stamps?
- (Question 18) Do you offer other USPS products?
- (Question 19) What office and mailing supplies do you offer?
(Answer 2) Your mailing address will be the address of Pearland POSTAL PLUS location, with either PMB (private mailbox) or the pound symbol (#) designating your individual box. Instead of “Pearland POSTAL PLUS” your name appears first.
PMB XXX or # XXX
8325 Broadway, Ste 202
Pearland, TX 77581
(Answer 3) Pearland POSTAL PLUS offers various mailboxes sizes. Contact Pearland POSTAL PLUS today to find out if we have a large, medium, or small mailbox available for you or your small business.
(Answer 4) Contact Pearland POSTAL PLUS to discuss the steps to opening a mailbox. You will need to provide two valid forms of identification such as Drivers license and another form of ID that has your permanent address such as Utility bill, automobile insurance or employer's identification card.
(Answer 5) The mailbox service agreement is an agreement between Pearland POSTAL PLUS and the primary box holder for the duration you receive mail at that location.
(Answer 6) The minimum length of a Pearland POSTAL PLUS mailbox service agreement is 3 months. Many of our customers prefer 6 month agreement or a 1 year agreements because they receive special discounts.
(Answer 7) Pearland POSTAL PLUS can help you determine the size of mailbox best suited for your needs.
(Answer 8) If you expect a continued increase in the volume of mail you receive, you may wish to upgrade to a larger mailbox better suited for your needs. Minimal overflow fees may apply to mailboxes that continue to overflow beyond capacity.
(Answer 9)You can receive packages from any carrier with your mailbox agreement.
(Answer 10) Yes. Contact Pearland POSTAL PLUS for details and requirements. As soon as possible, make arrangements to have your mail forwarded to Pearland POSTAL PLUS.
(Answer 11) Yes. Pearland POSTAL PLUS offers mail-forwarding services for mailbox holders. Pearland POSTAL PLUS can forward your mail to you, anywhere you are. Additional charges may apply.
(Answer 12) Yes. Pearland POSTAL PLUS offers mail-holding services for mailbox holders. We can hold your mail for you until you return from a long business trip or a relaxing vacation. Minimal additional charges may apply.
(Answer 13) Yes. Pearland POSTAL PLUS offers call-in services for mailbox holders. Save time. Save a trip. Call us to find out if you have mail.
(Answer 14) If you are a mailbox holder, you can pick up your mail whenever it’s convenient for you. Our locations keep your mail secure, and most locations offer 24-hour access.
(Answer 15) You can add the names of individuals authorized to receive mail at your mailbox. Each recipient will need to provide two valid forms of identification in order to complete the mandatory PS Form 1583.
(Answer 16) Yes. You can permit people to pick up your mail by lending them the key to your mailbox. Possession of the mailbox key shall be considered valid evidence that the possessor of the key is duly authorized to remove any contents from the mailbox.
(Answer 17)Yes. Pearland POSTAL PLUS offers U.S. Postal Service stamps.
(Answer 18) Yes. In addition to postage stamps, Pearland POSTAL PLUS also offers domestic and international services including Priority Mail®, Express Mail®, Parcel Post®, First Class®, USPS Delivery Confirmation®, Certified Mail and Return Receipt.
(Answer 19) Our locations carry a wide variety of quality office and mailing supplies from trusted names like 3M®, Avery®, Quill and Supply-side.
SHIPPING (CUT_OFF) TIMES
Fedex Air Pickup Times
Monday - Friday 5:00 pm
FedEx Ground pickup times:
Monday - Friday 4:30 pm
UPS Air pickup times:
Monday - Friday 5:45 pm
Saturday No Pickup
UPS Ground pickup times:
Monday- Friday 5:45 pm
Saturday No Pickup
DHL Intl pickup times:
Monday - Friday 3:00 pm
Saturday No Pickup
USPS pick up times:
Monday - Saturday Daily PickupHome
Pearland Postal Plus stocks the following items. We also have specialtiy packages for some fragile devices such as Laptops. These items are for sale in our store at 8325 Broadway,Suite 202 Pearland Texas 77581.